Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CFT REFERRAL PROGRAM

I would be nowhere without my loyal clients and I'd like to thank you for spreading the word. As a "thank you" for your referrals, I offer you the following program: 
  • For your first referral, you will receive a free assessment. This will include baseline testing, goal setting and any additional advice or recommendations that will help you reach your goals! Assessments usually run 30-45 minutes.
  • Any additional referrals, you will earn a $15 credit per referral to be used towards any CFT services! This credit can be used towards classes, personal training, and My CFT Plan!


This referral program is for personal training only and will run through Dec 31, 2013.
To qualify, the referred client must purchase two or more training sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment